Quiche of fresh cheese with celery
Yes, I made a quiche again. In this heat, you don't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen and it favors this kind of simpler food that is so well accompanied by a giant salad.
This fresh cheese Quiche with celery and French garlic and integral pasta was born to look at that beautiful fresh cheese with rosemary from Montiqueijo.
Do not be fooled that he is wonderful even to eat with bread, but I decided to try on this quiche and became a marvel.
Here I returned to use vegetable milk and eggs instead of cream and homemade integral pasta instead of the traditional broken dough buying which makes this quiche quite healthier. I used this Recipe for integral broken dough.
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 French Garlic
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 packing fresh cheese with rosemary Montiqueijo
- 3 eggs
- QB Cooking Cream Shoyce
- Pepper QB
- QB coriander
- QB Oregano
- Prepare the Integral broken mass in Thermomix.
- Make a stew with the onion in olive oil. Let it brown and then add the celery and French garlic broken into thin slices.
- In a bowl mix the eggs well beating with a fork, spice to taste, salt, pepper, oregano and coriander
- Gradually add the cooking cream to the eggs stirring until it has a good consistency, not too thick or too liquid.
- Spread the celery in the dough of the quiche and then add the cheese and the egg mixture until it covers all the contents.
- Take the preheated oven to 180 ° until golden brown. (about half an hour).