One of the easiest and tasty ways to enjoy chicken leftovers is even in this chicken quiche with full mass.
If we can take a recipe from normal quiche and make it healthier, with vegetable milk instead of cream and with homemade integral pasta instead of the traditional broken dough of buying, even better.
And these are the kind of little things that I will try to change gradually in our food, swapping some ingredients, experimenting but always without losing the flavor!
It is delicious and is a very good way to use the leftover chicken. Here I used this Recipe for integral broken dough.
- QB cooked Chicken
- 1 tin of mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 carrot
- 1 Packaging of grated cheese
- QB White wine
- 3 eggs
- QB Soy milk
- Pepper QB
- QB coriander
- QB Oregano
- Prepare the Integral broken mass in Thermomix.
- Make a stew with the onion in olive oil. Let it brown and then add the carrot and drizzle with a little white wine.
- Let it cook a little more and stir up the sliced mushrooms and when they are cooked, add the leftover chicken.
- In a bowl mix the eggs well beating with a fork, spice to taste, salt, pepper, oregano and coriander
- Gradually stir the milk to eggs stirring until it has a good consistency, not too thick or too thin.
- Spread the whole chicken mixture into the quiche dough and then add the egg mixture until it covers all the content.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and oregano
- Take the preheated oven to 180 ° until golden brown. (about half an hour)